Thursday, January 15, 2009

"The saying 'Plant your two feet firmly on the ground' brings me to my daily practice that creates an opportunity for me to consistently do just that. I like to visualize having one foot out and one foot in creating balance that connects me to the present moment. One foot out as I am aware of what is going on around me and one foot in as I am conscious of what is rising up inside me. Here I can breathe fully into all that is here.

To become emotionally free each day I must release any barriers that stop me from being open. These barriers can be fear, self-doubt, anger, resentment, disappointment, grief, sadness, hurt or judgment.

The Inner Workout is my daily exercise that supports me in releasing any negativity so that I can live connected to my spirit! Here I am balanced, open , compassionate, forgiving, peaceful and unconcondionally loving....now I can step forward into my life fully!"

Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: