Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"I clear away any resentments of the past with someone with whom I desire to have a healthy conversation with. My intention is to be totally present and hold the space for our highest good. My goal is to give the person a message from my heart and travel to a new depth of acceptance and growth.

As I pick up the telephone I feel my past fears rise up.....I am not ready yet....I must relax and clear so that I can find that place in me where there is no judgment or attachment. I take the time to breathe and acknowledge my feelings and emotional barriers. I breathe fully as I let go of the illusion of making anyone wrong or me right.


I now sit with anticipation as the vibration of peace gives me comfort. The feeling of love gives me the courage to listen with an open heart and have a voice with clarity and faith. I make the call and I say, " I am interested in what you are feeling." I listen with an open mind. I hold the space as my heart feels a calmness.

When it is my turn to speak the words float into the receiver with an empowering strength. I see this person through my eyes of love and remember who he is ...his essence and the importance of his role. I know that the energy of healing inspires the rhythm of the conversation. The presence of spirit lifts us into truth and a familiar relationship with memories.

I am grateful for this opportunity to come together for a higher fulfillment. My heart feels peace as my message is received. The conversation has now met an intimacy with purpose. The words have now dropped from the mind through the channels of the heart of unconditional love.

I know a past pain has been released and a new respect restored. The coming together of two hearts, creating a beautiful sacred space for healing and support.
I am grateful."

Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: