Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I was talking to my daughter Lauren last night, she is going through a struggle period right now ...living in Banff, away from family. She has to move and it is hard to find nice accomodations at this time. As we talked about her year she shared with me the tough times and I held the space while she talked about and felt the experiences that have really stretched her emotionally.

I am so proud of her as she lets go of the sadness and fears that she has had to face. At the end of our beautiful visit I reminded her to write in her journal before the New Year, about the hard times and the good times. She said to me, 'Yes Mom, there were many good times.'

I felt her in that moment free and ready to walk through the door of the New Year. Lauren is an adventurer and I look forward to witnessing her journey as she gets to know herself so fully and authentically.

Take the time to write about your blessings and feel the gratefulness of your adventure with your soul's evolution. Happy New Year!"
Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: