Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"There are so many things on our plate that we may find that we postpone what is important to us. Some mornings I have great intentions, but my list of things to do takes me away from what should be my priority. A phone call or a deadline pulls me into a zone that steals precious time. When I stop, look and listen to the truth of what is going on I can quickly plug into me....the source that brings me to the present moment.

Here I can re-group and breathe fully ....letting go of the control that I put on myself. While I spend some time with my busy mind, my breathing dissolves the separation and I move into a relationship with my heart. I ask myself 'What is truly important?' and from here I let go of guilt, judgment and fear.

Unplug from the outside world and connect to the beat of your heart....it only takes a moment! This revitalizes me as I give some attention to myself in the middle of my busy-ness.

Continue to be conscious of who may be plugging into you to be their source .....don't give your power away...a great reminder is when you feel uncomfortable. Be aware of any times you might be plugging into others for attention. Breathe into the connection within and have faith that you are enough.

We don't need anyone's love and approval and they don't need ours. Our greatest gift is to know our worth and see it in others. I believe that we are all capable to find our way to live our life purpose with peace, unconditional love, passion and abundance. Sometimes we may be in struggle and other times in bliss....the journey is personal and powerful. Plug into all that you are and have faith each day."
Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: