Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"One perfect thing I continue to strive to do is experience my life fully....the lightness of joy and the darkness of struggle. Last week I experienced incredible emotional pain of a deep wound and because of my journey with this burden today I am in the experience of complete joy. My body, mind, heart and spirit are lifted and expanded to a spaciousness with peace and more love.

Once I released the old pain, my faith in me rested with my heart. Staying inside with my feelings while connecting with every precious moment continued the healing for me. I knew that an old part in me had died. Beyond the density of the heavy barrier of emotion, I felt the light draw me into the vastness of a transformation. Here peace moved into every cell of my body and I began to see so much beauty. It was as if I was seeing my life through different eyes. The blue sky reflected the colors of spring peeking through the grayness of nature. My heart was exploding with so much love as I bowed down to my loved ones and for where I am in my life.

I felt more alive....more youthful....more love.....more passion.....more calmness......more faith...more acceptance....healthier and a deeper part of myself, another level of consciousness. My gratitude is flowing and the wisdom of the divine set up has again lifted me to a higher altitude so that I can see more of the Universal Plan."

Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: