Monday, May 25, 2009

"I lost something precious today.
I felt in the moment of realization.
A gift from long ago.
It's gone and I let go.
The memory and intention I will never lose.

I have had a lifetime of letting go.
I am different now, I let go more easily.
Yet, I still need time to process my feelings.
I use this experience to take me to a familiar place inside.

I connect with the emotions that sit in the center.
I breathe into this uncomfortable place..
I stay here for a moment....BREATHE.

I FEEL SICK....I BREATHE INTO MY FEELINGS.
I feel nauseous....I breathe.
I connect and acknowledge my feelings.

I feel anger....I am mad at myself....I judge.
I feel resentment....did someone steal it?
I feel guilt for blaming someone else.
I feel disappointment in me.
I feel sadness.
My mind takes me to thoughts and past history...
I LET GO OF MY FEELINGS.

I connect to the space beyond the anxiety
and emotional turmoil.
I FEEL A PRECIOUS GIFT OF PEACE.

EVERY DAY WE ARE FACED WITH LIFE EXPERIENCES THAT WILL
TAKE US TO PROCESS WHAT WE FEEL.
CONNECT INSIDE AND
CHANGE YOUR MIND
TO SHIFT YOUR REACTION.

THE TRUTH WAITS.
WE DON'T NEED ANYTHING BUT LOVE AND PEACE.
CREATE THIS REALITY FOR YOU,
FROM THE INSIDE OUT."

Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: