Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Check in each day!
Sit here in this moment of grace.
Connect to a sacred place ....here in your heart.
Breathe fully into the love that is here.
Feel any negativity that stands in the way.
We can be aware of the love present and connect
to any emotional struggle right now.
It just takes a moment.
In a private place with your emotional body.

Say out loud "I am here".
"I have....financial stress or financial ruin, a toxic relationship or family issues,
health problems or physical pain or I am faced with tremendous loss."
"I feel...scared, fear, self-doubt, sadness, hurt,
anger, resentment, anxiety, depressed, stuck or worried."
"I can't go on, I'm stuck, I can't stand this any longer, I'm sick and tired."

Release any unhealthy feelings as you allow your voice to speak the pain.
Ask for help...reach deep and surrender to the darkness.
Breathe into the space that creates some light...feel lighter.
Be in gratefulness and connect to peace.
Be in the loving arms of your own heart.
It all starts here ...Self-Love is your first and last loving relationship.
Live in grace and feel your love."

Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: