Friday, November 21, 2008

"Understanding becomes more clear as time passes. The mystery of life shows me the incredible plan each day and I am grateful that I have learned to let go and be patient.

Sometimes it isn't easy when I try to control or if I don't listen to the voice of my heart. In this place of resistance my lack of faith has created the conflict. My fear and self-doubt or my guilt and judgment stopped me from breathing into the center of patience. My belief and trust is shaken for a short while until I can find my way to forgiveness and compassion.

The journey from conflict to peace can be experienced at any time. Then I let go and BE in the presence of my incredible life and around the next corner of my day comes the news with a clarity of new understanding. Be aware of endless joy and love that is waiting on the other side of your bridge to emotional freedom!"
Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: