Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Our thoughts create.
Our negative thoughts keep us in negative creation.
Move away unwanted negativity and release fear and self-doubt.
Change your thoughts to positive consciousness.
I am healthy, I am worthy of love, I am love.
I am the beloved, the beloved connection is in me, I am attracting healthy relationships,
I am ready for my beloved partner.
I am abundant, the money is here, I am worthy of money, there is plenty of money for all.
I have a healthy relationship with money
I love my body, my physical health is important, I feel good in my body.
I am peaceful, peace lives in my heart, peace surrounds me.
I am passionate as I live my purpose, I am living my life fully with passion and purpose.
I am here, I am safe, I am attracting a beautiful life.
I am satisfied in my soul."

Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: