Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Adopt a new perception each day and live by it. Hold it in your consciousness and feel the essence of it bloom in your heart. Nurture its meaning and let its awareness become who you are. Allow the fragrance of this loving thought be your gentle touch and soft voice. Breathe with the rhythm of mindfulness and discover a new gift each day. Let your breath take you to any doubt that rises up inside. Release any negativity that becomes a barrier. Discover the beauty of each present moment with your healing thought for the day.

Here are a few examples.... I am grateful...I am worthy ... I am happy....I am abundant ... I am healthy ... I am open to receive the beauty of my life ... I am living in peace ...I am ready for my beloved ... I am a loving partner ... I am a loving parent...I am living my life purpose. Practice all day with this perception of who you are in the pocket of your heart."
Colleen Hoffman Smith

No comments: