Friday, October 17, 2008

"Sometimes the sun is shining and darkness falls all at the same time. We then have to take care of our human nature while the beauty of mother nature embraces us with such gentle loveliness. It is hard to see the beauty and love when it is dark. Sometimes we have to stay inside to protect ourselves from the struggle upon us and eventually ...once the emotions have cleared the way...we can step outside again and feel the warmth of the sun. Take the time to be with the darkness and allow the unconditional love of self be the hand to support your journey forward."
Colleen Hoffman Smith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went through some darkness this week and now that the light is shining again I am further along my desired path. It is a shift to believe that if I give myself love I will move through the darkness of self deprecation. I want to remember what a gift it is to love myself when I don't love myself.