Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Patience can slowly take over once we let go of control. Allowing and acceptance moves us into the presence of the moment and from this precious place change can be effortless. Like the beauty of nature as we drifted down the river, I witnessed the coloured leaves of fall let go, with ease, as the gentle wind lifted them from their branches.

One moment I was emerged in the brilliant colors and the next moment the trees were naked and free. I could feel their outer vulnerability and the warmth of the sun revealed a strength. These ancient trees did not resist....they participated fully....and I felt my emotions as they rose to the occassion. I too experienced a change in me and I connected with the peacefulness of Mother Nature's Thanksgiving Show. I am grateful."
Colleen

No comments: