Friday, May 6, 2011

A Mother's Faith

Every picture that I have seen of our Mother when she was pregnant seemed to capture how she just glowed in a radiance of love. She was told that she could never have children and her faith created her love story.

It was before ultra sound and the doctor had to rely on his stethoscope as he announced that there was more than one heart beat.

Over the next six months it was becoming obvious that Mom was carrying triplets...there were three separate heart beats and a lot of movement.

Mom's dream wa coming true as she anticipated motherhood.

When she would share her excitement with Dad he would hold her and together they giggled nervously as they embarked on their journey.

I can't imagine how busy it was to have three babies at once.

I miss Mom's stories and I remember how she expressed them with such gratitude. Being a Mother was her greatest gift and accomplishment. This sacred place of memories would resonate with happiness and devotion each time she would share her care giving experience as a young Mom.

It is Mother's Day and I am feeling the beauty of Mom's heart and the journey that she took with Motherhood. I miss you Mom! Thank you for being my inspiration.

Today I celebrate all Mothers with Gratitude.

*If you are interested in seeing the expanded version of this wonderful miracle, sign up for my Newsletter today at http://www.theinnerworkout.com/ or http://www.colleenhoffmansmith.com/

No comments: